Subject: Re: [Leica] Locked up R8
From: "langhans" <langhans@compwrx.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 05:41:10 -0800

Joseph.

The serial # is 2725xxx and it says Made in Germany if that is any help.
The winder was not attached at the time.  I rarely use it.  I attached the
winder after the problem to see if perhpas those batteries or the winder
itself could advance the shutter.  I'll try yours and Jims cleaning
techniques and remember all my Catholic upbringing to see if that helps.

Aram