Subject: [Leica] NC weather
From: Ric Carter <ricc@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 17:17:40 -0500

Say what they will about Tarheel preparedness for winter weather; a
prepared highway department yesterday would have had me at the office
eating a hurried deli sandwich  for lunch between harried phone calls.

As it was, I enjoyed my wife and kids who were home from school (all
lovely girls),  a beer for breakfast, three bowls of snow cream (a
rarity that reminds me of my granddad's much-missed homemade ice
cream), and two naps.

That's much more fun than being able to brag about not letting the
weather affect my life.

I must admit that that attitude has improved since leaving daily
newspaper work which required that I fight the elements and actually
work harder at such times.

Took the M6 and one daughter out this morning to shoot a couple of
rolls as the roads cleared.

Ric Carter
at home in Little Washington and Garner

Replies: Reply from Robert Clark <rclark01@comcast.net> (Re: [Leica] NC weather)