Subject: Re: [Leica] NC weather
From: Robert Clark <rclark01@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 08:19:25 -0500

Ric:
So....a real North Carolina insider....you know about "Little
Washington!"  Only those with deep roots in the area know that!  I'm
from Williamston (ever hear of the Sunnyside Oyster Bar), used to live
in Greenville, attended NC State, but am now in Lancaster, PA.  I have
an M6TTL with all the usual suspect lenses....by the way...Little
Washington...was there a few weeks ago at my family's cottage on the
Pamlico.  We're raising it 8 feet and doing some nice renovations.  How
about you?

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA