Subject: Re: [Leica] Old luggers just fade away - help support Anthony :-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:35:45 -0800

Allen Graves said:

> Looking more closely at his web site, there are really some amazing
> "opportunities". I think that a "Personal" tour of Paris with someone
> as charming and erudite as AA would be a REALLY unforgettable
> experience.<<<<

Allen mon ami,
Really? And what does the web page tell you about how this one person
destroyed friendships and had people leave the list in droves because he was
such an antagonistic SOB.

>some amazing "opportunities". I think that a "Personal" tour of Paris with
someone
> as charming and erudite as AA would be a REALLY unforgettable
experience.<<<<

Well the most erudite and charming opportunity with experience would be
photographing me holding him head down kicking and gurgling in the Seine
until he stopped! And I would be extremely kind if that were the only damage
I did to him!

For example, this is how bad this "charming and erudite " person affected
me. I actually checked flights and costs to Paris to go get him and kick his
ass from one end of Paris and back he was such an infuriating person. And
yep all the suggestions "why don't you delete him" didn't work because he
was all over the place with so many people responding to his antics of
disruption, you couldn't escape him without unsubscribing. And lots did.

No matter how newbies may read this, you had to be here to truly see how one
person could become so disruptive to such a large body of LUG family
members. Actually it was quite an amazing feat to say the least.

Let's all trust he never surfaces again, because the next time I wont bother
checking flight cost, I'll book it, go get him and have it done with. Oh yes
in a charming and erudite manner! ;-)
ted

Replies: Reply from Allen Graves <ahgraves@prodigy.net> (Re: [Leica] Old luggers just fade away - help support Anthony :-))
Message from Allen Graves <ahgraves@prodigy.net> (Re: [Leica] Old luggers just fade away - help support Anthony :-))