Subject: RE: [Leica] Digilux 2 short hands-on test
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 19:04:35 +0100 (MET)

I don't know if it matters much .. but in the German magazine "Foto" this
month they pointed out the difference (didn't mention a warranty
difference). It seems that they come with different software bundles (not
software in the cameras, but software you can use on your computer). The
Leica came with more, I remember that much, but if someone wants the
details, I can dig out the article. Something about software to deal with
RAW files coming with the Leica version (I think it was some kind of
packaged Silverfast software).

Daniel