Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: buyer beware
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 18:14:02 -0500

I too find it hard to believe that the seller (now that I know who he is)
is intentionally trying to defraud the buyer.   I can recall a previous
incident concerning the buyer on the LUG.  He telephoned me and asked my
advice as to how to proceed.  At the time he was genuinely distressed as to
how the situation had arisen, and tried very hard to mitigate the damages.
He valued the opinion of others on the LUG.

Time will tell.

- -dan c.

Replies: Reply from "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com> ([Leica] buyer beware - some facts)