Subject: Re: [Leica] best film for travel
From: n.wajsman@chello.nl
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 14:44:02 +0100

Hi Nelson,

If those films are the ones you use, then I assume you know them well and are comfortable with them. In that case, I see no reason to switch to a different film just because you are travelling to a different country. These are colour negative films, right? - so they should be plenty flexible to cover you shooting situations during the trip.

Nathan