Subject: Re: [Leica] Private info
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 09:27:50 -0700

> http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/temp/alo3.jpg

I like this image the best, although I wanted the diffuse light that is there in
the other two images. For me her face is where the action is and that's what is
featured here.

But...where is the black lipstick and nails??? The lack of those elements was
truly shocking! :)

I like the less intense light of the other two images - I'm assuming you had
nice big puffy clouds to give you some shadow when you needed it.

The window above her head is distracting for me in the 2nd image.

Body posture in the 3rd is fun - but there's that darn window again - although I
suppose if you push it off to either side it might be MORE noticeable.

Oh well, it's not like I was there or anything.

Thanks for sharing, as always.

Adam