Subject: Re: [Leica] coloor inkjet photo printing - current choices?
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 14:31:36 -0500

Doug-
Have you had much experience with the CIS? I had seriously considered it
because of the high cost of ink cartridges. Since I have gotten some
calibration software, and a monitor colorimeter, I am getting more and more
comfortable doing my own profiles- and since I pretty much stick to Epson's
Heavyweight Matte, It's pretty straightforward and not too onerous to do
them.
Thanks for your input.
Dan.