Subject: [Leica] Re: Michiel's PAW 9
From: "Eric" <ericm@pobox.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 05:12:18 -0600

Michiel:

>In principle I agree with you but in this case
>i thought the reflection of her eyes in the window and the horse in the
>background would make a picture. But if you don't see it, it certainly
>failed.

Until you replied to Ted, I thought you were going for the face reflected in
the glass.  I didn't notice the horse at first.  The background didn't seem
important since it was so far out of focus.

Still, good job getting out there and taking pictures.  Doing a PAW isn't
easy.  You'll have your up weeks (last week with the flowers) and your down
weeks.

Eric

Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 9)
Message from Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl> (Re: [Leica] Michiel's PAW 9)