Subject: Re: [Leica] Domke F803
From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 20:50:41 +0100

Frank Filippone wrote:

> Is this the much coveted bag that was recently discontinued?  It looks
> pretty small ( narrow front to back) to me to hold any M equipment.  Is
> there a secret to its holding capacity?

Hi Frank,

I use the 803 always with my M-gear. Most of the time I have one body
with the 35. Another 4 lenses, my wallet, tickets to the zoo(or
something like that), a pencil, the new swing out polarizer, the 35 sun
shade, the 15 VF, 4 rolls of film. Instead of the wallet I sometimes
take a second body. I use one of the original inserts for the body with
the 35 and a double Billingham insert for the 4 lenses. If really
neseccary you can attach a small belt pouch on either side. On holidays
I sometimes do that to carry my small binoculars.
I think it is the best bag for M I've ever had. Go for it, you will not
regret it.
Only one drawback that also is an advantage. You can't open the flap
with one hand, but then also the thieves can't:-)

Best regards,

Michiel