Subject: [Leica] Re: SF Area Camera Stores... a Selected Review
From: JCB <jcb@visualimpressions.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 22:25:03 -0800

At 08:30 PM 3/7/2004 -0800, Jon wrote:

>Keeble and Shuchat deserves a second chance. I've dealt with them over the
>past 5 years and found them to be very helpful. It sounded as if you were in
>their general store, they have a pro shop almost directly across the street.

There are a few prima donnas at KSP, just like every other store. KSP has
been my general supplier for everything photographic since the early 80's.
They are, for the most part, the best store in the bay area. They are used
to folks spending a lot of time browsing.

The store, across the street, used to be the pro store. It is now digital
and studio lighting. The store with darkroom stuff upstairs is now both pro
and amateur. All downstairs other than darkroom.

If you ever want to go back, I could meet you there and introduce to the
great folks who work there. And, of course, avoid those who have their own
agenda. Terry Shuchat is a really great guy. Goes on most workshops as a
participant. and if you tell him about how you were treated, he will indeed
do something about it.

JB