Subject: Re: [Leica] SF Area Camera Stores... a Selected Review
From: Mark Cohen <markc@binaryfaith.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 23:53:45 -0800

Frank,

Interesting review.

I wouldn't wholly agree with it though. As someone who has shopped in
all of those stores I find your review a little askew.

K&S is one of the better stores in the area and though I haven't always
bought equipment there, I have never had an experience there that would
come close to the B+H style.

You are correct about Gassers though. Its a horrible store.

Discount camera is one of the worst in the city. I've known many people
who have been ripped off from that store.

Also, it appears that you missed Fireside Camera. I've been there a
number of times and bought about 1/3 of my equipment from them and have
always had a wonderful time in there.

Also you missed Calumet Camera, another good store chock full of
knowledgeable people and lots of good prices on their equipment.

- -Mark