Subject: [Leica] Portra and TCN
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 12:43:17 -0700

I've only been shooting TCN which scans wonderfully well. I use it for those
times when I either can't process or own film or don't want to mess with it,
although I've slipped into doing portraiture with TCN and I like very much what
it does for skin tones.

So what's the difference between them? Besides Portra being more expensive. Is
there any reason to consider it?

For my purposes I scan almost everything and print to piezography or 2200.

Adam