Subject: RE: [Leica] epson digital RF report pages
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:11:57 -0500

Whether it's competitive with the DSRLs all depends on whether or not
you want to work with a rangefinder. Period. If you do, then it's
competitive. If you don't, why buy it. I would love to be able to stick
my ASPH 35 summilux on a rangefinder body - giving me what will probably
be the world's best 50 f 1.4 - and use it as part of my regular 'tool
kit.' So it's certainly worth the price - and the price will undoubtedly
drop.