Subject: RE: Re: [Leica] epson digital RF report pages
From: grduprey@rockwellcollins.com
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:24:59 -0600

I agree, and as one of those silent majority types, every once in a while I
feel I need to make our thoughts known.

Gene

                      "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
                      Sent by:                            To:       <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
                      owner-leica-users@mejac.palo        cc:
                      -alto.ca.us                         Subject:  RE: Re: [Leica] epson digital RF report pages

                      03/11/2004 11:08 AM
                      Please respond to
                      leica-users

Just for the record, I have never minded the
1.x factor, and I assume there are others among
the vast silent majority who feel the same way.

Full size would be better, for sure, but I am just
thrilled at being able to use my M and LTM lenses
on a digital body.  Actually, much as I love the M
lenses, I am willing to give up on them; the real
thrill is to be able to use a compact, decent
quality, rangefinder digital camera with
interchangeable lenses.  Up until now, digital
means small, poor ergonomics P&S, or very large
DSLRs.  I like my cameras compact and light
(To me Leica M's are compoact, but not quite light)

- - Phong