Subject: Re: [Leica] epson digital RF report pages
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 13:11:28 -0700

As I am one of the everyones, I find myself accused of a bewildering
array of crimes which I do not recall committing. Perhaps not trotting
out vague generalizations as statements of fact would help. I certainly
will agree that you are complaining but about exactly what, I am not
sure...

John Collier