Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW and conflicted with PhotoShop
From: "Ruben" <ruben@rhodos.dk>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 01:05:51 +0100

no such thing as cheating just because you are able to do more in photoshop
than in the treditional darkroom.  Its only cheating if you sell the picture
as ducumentation like in photojournalism, scientiffic research - evidence
etc. working with photography as an art form a way of telling a story gives
you all the right to use photoshop to make a better picture. sometimes you
even make worse pictures by overdooing photoshop but no way is it cheating