Subject: RE: [Leica] Epson 2200 ink carts for sale
From: "mehrdad" <msadat@kiakki.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 22:39:41 -0800

Mis, is also coming out with a new ink set for the 2200 which will use the
regular epson print driver with no curves or anything (optional), a friend
mine got this for the epson 890 and the results are superb. As good as I get
with imageprint and 2200 but with a lot less work and setup. I called them
up and they said it will be out in a week or 2

Regards, Mehrdad