Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: More is better (V26 #261)
From: Phong <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:10:56 -0500

Michal Berube wrote:
> (Don't sell all of your glass too soon Ted!)
> :)

The new Epson camera aside, ans strictly speaking from
a financial point of view, I would think an original
Ted Grant 35mm negative  - captured by a Leica camera,
with a real Leica lens :-) - would eventually command
a much, much higher price than an original Ted Grant digital
file (what is _that_ ?).  Shoter terms though, the negative
does not come to play; only the print/image.

re. the side benefit of the cropped sensor, I could not agree
more.  Lucky for me, I am not a wide-angle guy.  I am watching
the Epson camera very closely, and am rooting for it.

Cheers,

- - Phong