Subject: Re: [Leica] Screens
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:01:43 +0000

Ruben,

FTR I use two different screens a Sony on a Vaio, which is effect a flat
rendition of a trinitron and which gives very good colour - at least for the
groups color pics and an Iiyama Prolite LCD 19" always with low background.

A discussion yesterday did suggest that CRTs might still be better - although I
have my doubts - and in anycase they take up so much room - weigh so much - and
are so easily knocked out of alignment. Whereas LCD screens don't do these - and
are also flicker free.

BTW does anyone have any experience with plasma screens? The colour that I have
seen on some plasmas for TV use has been great if v expensive.

Peter