Subject: [Leica] Yet another bag question
From: jerryleh at pacbell.net (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Wed Apr 7 16:04:02 2004

Rei

WTF have so many of you refused to answer his question?  He
asked about ONE M camera and ONE 35mm lens (with, I assume
a lens hood)

Some of you guys are suggesting huge Billingsgate or Froggy bags to
hold a collection of bodies and lenses.

Tamrac makes a 600R which will hold a body with lens and shade
plus a few rolls of film.

Jerry