Subject: [Leica] Yet another bag question
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Wed Apr 7 16:23:01 2004

the first email phenomenon is that the reader picks out at random
one and only fact from the email out of context  and chooses to responsd.

the second phenomenon is that if a person asks two por more questions in
a single email, typically at best one is answered, usually in keeping with
the first phenonemon.

one camera and one lens...doesn't that usually mean neverready case?

-rei