Subject: [Leica] a new one OT alert...
From: sdp35 at cwazy.co.uk (sdp35)
Date: Sun Apr 11 09:59:55 2004

Yes, I understand the difference between personal/legislated.  You'll
note I have not advocated for legislated solutions.  Etiquette should
be the driver here, not law.

But I *don't* understand the implication in your first post that a non
smoker who is trying to avoid having his clothes smell smoky is a
'self-indulgent, imposing jackass' while the smoker who is trying to
have a smoke while making the other guy's clothes smell smoky is not a
'self-indulgent, imposing jackass'.    One is imposing on the other in
each case.

What's the difference?