Subject: [Leica] a new one OT alert... On the lighter side. ;-)
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Sun Apr 11 18:25:33 2004

The old smoke machine fluid was basically mineral oil, the same stuff
that you take when you need a little help.  I think there are some
formulas that don't have quite that same effect.  I do think I have
heard of some that was even worse than the usual, and that is what you
must have gotten.  The newer stuff is water based and is a lot safer,
and of course less convincing.

Mike D

Message from sam at osheaven.net (Sam) ([Leica] a new one OT alert...)
Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] a new one OT alert... On the lighter side. ;-))