Subject: [Leica] Slides the cat has gone to kitty heaven
From: saganicc at MSKCC.ORG (Saganich, Christopher/Medical Physics)
Date: Thu Apr 15 11:44:16 2004

Well his arguments are interesting from an ethical policy perspective.  I believe his main point is to create workable policy which will serve life/death decision makers and at the same time address indifference to suffering. Right or wrong these issues are moving forward without clear ethical guidance, so I think the work is important.

Chris Saganich