Subject: [Leica] PAW in Memory of Steve LeHuray
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri Apr 16 18:29:13 2004

Many of us had the great pleasure of knowing the late LUG member Steve
LeHuray, whose untimely passing last year was a great shock to all on this
list.

Steve was more than a Leicaphile and cinematographer; he was also an
enthusiastic fan of British sports cars.

So, I waited until the first really wonderful day of Springtime for my
tribute photo.  I urged a friend with a really beautiful (and totally
original) 1966 Jaguar XKE to go out for a spin on some winding country
roads.

Snapped this from the shotgun seat at about fifty miles an hour.

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2291516&size=lg

Springtime in a Jaguar with a Leica.  Goodnight, Steve, wherever you are.

Regards,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA

Replies: Reply from graham at geebeephoto.com (Graham Battison) ([Leica] PAW in Memory of Steve LeHuray)