Subject: [Leica] PAW in Memory of Steve LeHuray
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Sun Apr 18 07:08:28 2004

Thanks for posting this, Jim.  I met Steve once...at the LUG gathering
in Washington DC back, I believe, in January of 2002.  I remember him
well...I think he'd also enjoy an interesting series on the SPEED
Channel called Victory by Design.  The series covers the development of
original sports and racing automobiles from the early 20th century and
includes Ferrari, Jaguar, Maserati,etc....Now, I will think of Steve
whenever I see the program.

Robert