Subject: [Leica] The magic of film...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Fri Apr 16 23:48:07 2004

My wife, an artist, an excellent Photoshop user who moves mountains and who
generally shoot with a digicam in the last 4 years, just asked me: "don't
you have a roll of film to develop?" Even she thinks it is magical to see
the slides come out of the Jobo tanks, and develop the brilliance as they
are hanging to dry...

Alas, I have been too busy this past week :-(

use richard@imagecraft.com)