Subject: [Leica] PAW sort of
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Fri Apr 16 23:51:48 2004

Ha ha, you can't fool me, I lived in New England for 12 long years and
Spring comes when you find your first Robin frozen on the lawn!!

We are not sports people, but I did watch the heartbreaking series in '86.
For a brief moment in time, I actually was a fan... [ then again, I was
shocked to find out that the Patriots won the Superbowl, twice in 3 years
no less. ]

use richard@imagecraft.com)