Subject: [Leica] Re: End of Spring
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 18 13:26:57 2004

We are way up North, Feb 25th is our frost date.
;-D
In a message dated 4/18/2004 1:04:59 PM Central Daylight Time,
ericm@pobox.com writes:

Sonny:

>I know in some climes this is not the case at all,  and I am not
>bragging, because what comes nest is not so nice in the  deep South.

Wow.  It's not even past our average last frost  date.  I'm just starting to
think about putting out some boxes to  plant flowers, knowing that some
nights I might have to bring 'em back into  the garage.

Out of curiosity, I looked up average last frost  dates.  Didn't find your
town, but New Orleans is Feb 20.  Sioux  Falls is May 8.  :)  Our average
last freeze is April  27.

In another couple months, we'll be caught up to you!   :)

Nice pics.  Thanks for  sharing!

--
Eric
http://canid.com/