Subject: [Leica] Re:b/w processing question
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Sun Apr 18 13:51:49 2004

In a message dated 4/18/04 1:44:43 PM, lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

> My understanding is that the hardening agents are redundant for modern
> emulsions and that using a hardening agent in the fixer just increases the
> time you have to spend washing to remove the fix.
>
> --
> Eric
> http://canid.com/

wasnt my undertstanding and, anyway, why take the chance? Doesn't take that
much longer to ensure good washing in any event. it is very easy to think about
these things too much when a simple solution works just fine.

c trentelman

Replies: Reply from ericm at pobox.com (Eric) ([Leica] Re: b/w processing question)