Subject: [Leica] The last word on Starbucks - a Project
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Apr 21 14:54:15 2004

OK guys.....

So as *bucks don't seem to have achieved global domination - at least in LUG
terms (and what else matters? ;-) ) why don't we do what people seem to want
which is to do a general coffee shop sort of thing. After all the "Starbucks"
conversation did broaden out to a generic discussion about how to make good
coffee and whatever they say STarbucks don't have the monopoly on that.

So: Any cafe, anywhere you are; taken on a Leica of course; one favourite pic
each; state whether it is manipulated - we know who will provide flying
barristas :-) ; within a month of some agreed start date; give location;tech
details if you want; comments on the coffee are not excluded!

NOW any takers!!!???

Peter

BTW Mine's an MP - oh, and a side of D2 ;-)