Subject: [Leica] Fuji Acros
From: sam at osheaven.net (Sam)
Date: Wed Apr 21 16:54:36 2004

I used my normal three inversions per minute. I'm pretty sure the tank
was clean. What I've been thinking is that FX50 as a one shot developer
(40ml of solutions A and B topped off with water to make 600ml) does not
like going as low as 64 degrees (The 65 degrees stated in my original
message was a typo). I used Ilford's classic time/temp conversion chart
to get the time for 64 degrees. Maybe that was a mistake. Xtol too,
another vitamin C developer, has some issues that non-vitamin C
developers don't seem to have.

Sam S