Subject: [Leica] Fuji Acros
From: sam at osheaven.net (Sam)
Date: Wed Apr 21 11:41:58 2004

I just processed a roll of Acros in FX50 and got negatives that I gave
up attempting to print because there were too thin. I'm trying to trace
back to see what went wrong. I know there things for certain: The
metering was not at fault, I developed at 65 degrees for 11.25 minutes
(To arrive at that time, I used the Ilfords time/temp. chart), and I
used 600 ml of developer for one roll of film.

Any hints about what went wrong?

Sam S

Replies: Reply from reciprocityfactor at yahoo.com (B. Haas) ([Leica] Fuji Acros)
Message from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] the Rose on/off switch)