Subject: [Leica] Half frame M 4-2
From: leirex at access4less.net (leirex@access4less.net)
Date: Thu Apr 22 10:06:09 2004

Stephen,

  Could you please shed some lights on who would have assembled these
several fakes with the spare parts?  I wonder who else other than Leica
technicians and some other reputable repairpersons could possibly make them
so well.  They might have been made so well that they could be called
custom made than fakes if they were painstakingly assembled by a pair of
reputable dextrous hands.  I would appreciate your thoughts.

Regards,
David