Subject: [Leica] The last word on Starbucks - a Project
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Thu Apr 22 11:54:56 2004

| > Maybe we can get the Leica gallery to give us enough space to put
them all up together.

| Is space an issue?
|
| I now have the technology to put up a gallery on leica-users.org, but
have not done so because I thought that the Leica Gallery was meeting
the needs of the community and did not want to do anything that would
seem like gratuitous competition.

| If I were to create, say, gallery.leica-users.org, and populate it
with Gallery 1.4.3, would it be useful to LUGgers?

| Brian
|
| p.s. I find the concepts "last word on" and "LUG" to be mutually
incompatible.

Not for me I find it suprising how much you allow us to use allready.
Thanks
simon j

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] The last word on Starbucks - a Project)
Message from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] The last word on Starbucks - a Project)