Subject: [Leica] The last word on Starbucks - a Project
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed Apr 21 18:57:26 2004

> Maybe we can get the Leica gallery to give us enough space to put them all up together.

Is space an issue?

I now have the technology to put up a gallery on leica-users.org, but have not done so because I thought that the Leica Gallery was meeting the needs of the community and did not want to do anything that would seem like gratuitous competition.

If I were to create, say, gallery.leica-users.org, and populate it with Gallery 1.4.3, would it be useful to LUGgers?

Brian

p.s. I find the concepts "last word on" and "LUG" to be mutually incompatible.

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] The last word on Starbucks - a Project)
Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] The last word now space as an issue)
Reply from george at imagist.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] The last word on Starbucks - a Project)
Reply from ljkapner at cox.net (Leonard J Kapner) ([Leica] The last word on Starbucks - a Project)