Subject: [Leica] RE: LUG Digest, Vol 27, Issue 132
From: jeffwill at wanadoo.fr (jeffwill)
Date: Tue Apr 27 09:26:51 2004

Hi Daniel
Well that is maybe the problem.. under the Welcome message all I have is
"preferences" and "deconnexion", probably because my language setting is
french, but definitely no "new album" entry.
How many options do you have under the Welcome message when you log-in?
I am just going to try another browser. I'll be really annoyed if it is
Explorer, almost enough to make me go out and buy a Mac!!!
Regards
Jeff le kiwi

>From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
>To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>

>Jeff,

>When you log in you'll see an option "new album" under the "Welcome
>message" in the upper right hand side.

>Use it and start uploading photos or

>Use it and create "nested" albums in it, go to one of them and start
>uploading photos.

>Look through that menu "admin options" once you move into an album you've
>created. Check out "properties".

>Daniel

>>On Tue, 27 Apr 2004, jeffwill wrote:

>> I am feeling a bit dumb asking this but how do I create a portfolio in
the Gallery Brian set up? I have registered but can't find