Subject: [Leica] Some fun or fear of riducule in photo land
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Apr 27 12:34:26 2004

Sonny,

The writer who came up with this characteristic for Brussels was
referring to the mix of anarchy and joy of life that you normally find
in the south. For better or worse, Brussels is like that. When I left
the city to move to Zurich in 2000, I had at least 10 unpaid parking
tickets in my car's glove compartment. This would never happen in the
Netherlands or in Switzerland and is a result of Belgium's dysfunctional
government. On the other hand, I love the food and the people in
Brussels. A warm summer night in Little Zaire, with people out on the
streets, is a wonderful thing.

Nathan