Subject: [Leica] Update on the digital back for the Leica R8/9 (DMR)
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Wed Apr 28 21:45:26 2004

Frank, it really depends on what film you are using. Provia 400F hardly has
any grain, Astia 100F is dead on with color, etc. Slides scan very well
with the Nikon Coolscans.

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from msadat at kiakki.net (mehrdad) ([Leica] Update on the digital back for the Leica R8/9 (DMR))
Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Update on the digital back for the Leica R8/9 (DMR))