Subject: [Leica] Update on the digital back for the Leica R8/9 (DMR)
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Wed Apr 28 22:04:22 2004

Heh, I think the important thing, with all these X vs. Y debates, is -
which one do you feel more comfortable using and thus allow *you* (and not
someone else) get the images you want. Right now, it's my M7, even though
we got a high end digicam (A2).

use richard@imagecraft.com)

Message from msadat at kiakki.net (mehrdad) ([Leica] Update on the digital back for the Leica R8/9 (DMR))