Subject: [Leica] Day of celebration and remembrance of despair past
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Apr 30 06:56:23 2004

To Phong, my joy that his small craft arrived safely so that he and his
family could continue to add to the world.

For Ted, congratulations on the recent addition to your remarkable
family; especially for the culmination of your collaboration with Sandy.
I trust that you will mention how slackers like me can acquire signed
first editions of what will be a landmark book celebrating women in a
very demanding profession.

For Brian, the hope that the recent announcements lead to continued
professional enrichment and a long sigh of relief that the upcoming
college bills will be much easier to bear now.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com