Subject: [Leica] On non-working right clicks
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Sat May 1 12:51:44 2004

  Re non-working right clicks, I can right click most of the time on other
guy's fotos but sometimes I get a message saying I can't.
  For those who don't know why, it's because some dealers on ebay and
elsewhere are using generic fotos of their stuff rather than make their own pictures.
  In considering selling on ebay, I asked a dealer how he handled fotos. He
said he "never bothered" to take his own pix; he just copied somebody else's on
the internet. That's the main reason. -- bob cole

Replies: Reply from tim at KairosPhoto.com (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] On non-working right clicks)