Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 17: amendment
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun May 2 06:57:37 2004

I just finished scanning a roll of Fuji Acros I also shot during the
trip to Denmark, and have added two more alternates to my week 17 PAW.
They were both taken at the same spot as the glorious sunset with the
couple in the foreground, but in the morning, on the way over to
Jutland. I am adding those two shots to show how different the light can
be on the same day:

http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_17alt3.jpg
http://www.nathanfoto.com/paw/2004/2004_17alt4.jpg

Both with Leica M6, 35mm Summilux, Fuji Acros.

Comments/critique welcome as always.

Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman