Subject: [Leica] Album
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun May 2 05:39:29 2004

Hi B.D.,

I do not hate Noctilux shots because 99.9% of the Noctilux shots I have
made or seen made by others are in bars, hospital operating rooms (Ted),
various interior settings and other dark places. In those situations I
do not find unsharp elements in the foreground distracting; but in a
landscape shot, as we have here, I did.

But, as this exchange shows, different people respond to a given image
in different ways, and that makes life more interesting.

Nathan