Subject: [Leica] photo dealers on the LUG
From: kitmc at acmefoto.com (Kit McChesney)
Date: Sun May 2 15:37:04 2004

Hey Mark--

Gosh, is this an old boys' club? I'd never have guessed. No wonder I felt
like pond slime for months when I joined the LUG! Not to mention being
trashed for being a contributing dealer. Boy oh boy oh boy (oh girl!).

I confess I've been an anticontributor of late (I am most certainly NOT
antimatter--I matter a great deal!) but I've been too busy to come in to the
LUG and talk. I think in the past I've been a welcome, at least for some,
and helpful, contributor (so says Jerry Lehrer!). At least that's the
feedback I've gotten from some of my Lugbuddies (B.D. Colen included!)

Shutting up for now, crankily yours--

Kit (kitmc@acmefoto.com)