Subject: [Leica] photo dealers on the LUG
From: joecodi at clearsightusa.com (Joseph Codispoti)
Date: Sun May 2 16:20:39 2004

Though I am a purveyor of sorts, I do not consider myself a LUG dealer. And
I do not contribute greatly to Leica exchanges (never to flames).
Nevertheless I feel that seeing the ads of equipment dealers such as
Chatterton at al once a week is not an incongruous intrusion. If nothing
else, it gives us a current measure of Leica prices without having to
consult photo magazines, auction houses, and swap-meets.

Joe Codispoti