Subject: [Leica] favorite 50?
From: mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre)
Date: Mon May 3 20:08:01 2004

My favourite 50 was my ~1955 DR Summacron I got with the M3 I bought in
university. I had to sell both a couple of years ago due to financial
reasons, but when I look at the negs and prints I made with that lens it
makes my heart break. I once shot candids at a friend's wedding -- who
himself was a wedding photog at the time. I used the M3 and DR50, and my
friend commented on how my prints were as sharp (or sharper) as his
"offical" photographer's using a Bronica SQ!

I miss that camera and lens....

jm

Replies: Reply from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] favorite 50?)