Subject: [Leica] Re: Ten years behind? I think not.
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed May 5 21:22:13 2004

My experience also. Not being a recognized name brand, apart from the
occasional hand shake from a young photographer whom I've apparently
influenced, Leica didn't feel like wasting their time with me.
At this point, there is no sense in dumping EOS lenses on a what if.
S. Dimitrov

> From: Tim Atherton <timatherton@theedge.ca>
> Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 22:06:19 -0600
> To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
> Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Ten years behind?  I think not.
>
>> Well if you are a recognized Leica Pro user and registered with
>> Leica NJ and you send in a "crash & burned" camera they'll turn it
>> around as quick as possible or arrange for a loaner of some kind
>> immediately.
>
> well - that very much depends - the one and only time I was in situation and
> tried to get help they found they didn't really want to help out for various
> reasons they come up with none of which were mentioned when I signed up with
    the Leica Pro service - ...it was basically a complete waste of time.